Whether starting a business or growing an existing one there are obstacles, hurdles, detours and dead ends we will encounter to help us become Unmotivated and say this isn’t working. We give up because it’s easy. But success isn’t easy and you have to fight through it! After listening to many business owners I have compiled a list of 7 easy way to stay remain dedicated to your business.
- Stop procrastinating. Actually start your business. Choose a realistic deadline to announce your new business.
- Time dedication. I know there are some days when you just don’t want to and there is nothing wrong with a day off, I actually encourage mental days. However you must have dedicated time that you commit to. Please make it more than 1 hour a week. We make time for what we want. What you put in is what you will get out of it.
- Network support. Leap21 has a free membership(for now) to allow business and entrepreneurs to explore and share ideas. This allows everyone to hear what others are thinking and what’s working to increase business sales. Click here to join.
- Stay educated. Don’t be afraid to become an expert in your business. There are plenty of classes, workshops and seminars that you can join to increase your knowledge. There are endless levels of success, don’t remain on the same level expecting to see different results.
- Mindset. Your mindset is half the battle. If you think you can you will. If you think you can’t you won’t. Stop having self-doubt and be encouraged to propel your business. Stay focused.
- Healthy body healthy mind. Yoga, meditation, walking , working out for 30 minutes a day will help your body maintain fitness which can help you think better. Lots of people use Fitbit to help keep them on track. There are also many app you can use to track your steps and fitness activities. Just do something!
- Stop complaining and Start winning. I highly recommend this book Get Out Your Own Way. This is a great self help book that shows how to transform 40 common self-defeating behaviors, including procrastination, envy, obsession, anger and self-pity.
I hope these tips help you stay motivated! I want to hear all about it! Drop a comment below.